BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Night.

Here U go, going to bed.
Life is busy.
Everyone has their own life, to busy with, to live with, to go with. And, everyday U gotta walk out from the same door, facing almost same thing, or blaming stuff that U gotta live with even U dont want to.
And living in a pace when there's not much rest or relaxing time.
When U realized U dont have much time in a DAY, then U're getting older.
Like all the old sayings.
Hahaha..

Seeing U living in a busy life.
Everyday, it's the only 1 hours that makes me feels really relaxing, seeing U here.
I could chat with U, wanna tell U things, but U're just busy with your works.
So, I wanna write it down, when U free, we can talk bout our life.
Time flies by, without warning, U realized U're stepping into a life that U dont really know the purpose for things U're doing.
"Guess it will work out."
or
"Keep it up, nothing can defeat me."
and so, life is interesting when all the obstacles cant beat U down.
or kill U...
Become stronger and stronger.

So, I wonder, one day, will U slow down, try to look back all the times U been through..
Then, forgive me for being selfish,
am I in one of your "time".
am I the one who be with U most of the time.
I wish I am.
Hell I wish I am.

We have so much to talk a bout, so much to chat..
If U have the time, I wanna talk everything with U.
For now, let me write down everything, so that U can read me, understand me.
And, till we meet again, it wont feels like too long.

I miss U all day long, all days and nights.
Sometimes,
I do wish.
I do.. really really wish.
U would let me know.
that U miss ...
miss me a little too.


I miss U so so much.
U're my treasure,
I just wanna treat U right.

Night.

Screw this headache.

0 comments: