BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I think too much.
Yes I am.
I dont want to think too much, but I just did.
I admit I will.
but after a while, I will be just fine.
Life move on, I knew.
Sometimes, I just think of U.

U know, after all, I need a listener.
I wanna tell U how I think, how I feel, how I overcome.
But just when I wanna start to tell U, U gave me a cold shoulder.
Why...
Will U listen to me till I finish my words.
that's why I prefer to type.
Cuz' U will read, U wont listen to me.....

I really let it go, I wont care bout that stupid guy.
I fed up, what I wanna tell U is.
He's acting like he owns U, I really dont like that, that's stupid. really it is.
I know I'm not your boyfriend, I cant ask U to do something for U.
And U dont have to, and I'm not asking.

It's all my thoughts, U say U wanna know me, I tell U everything, how I think, how I react and all.
but why when I wanna start, U never wanna listen to me...
it's really... make me feel. a little cold sometimes.
Your laughter is my best music, with your laughter, it cures.

And now I'm listening to my musics again.
Sorry for being like this, I'm not emo, I just type out how I feel right now.
nothing to do with other thing else.
just a feeling.

I miss U.
night.

Glad that U have a great day, I wanna give U more and more great days.

0 comments: