BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's another day.

Do U ever care bout my feelings?
DO U?!

I know I'm not your boyfriend, not the one U love no more.
But when someone said" hey, your hubby, your love, your boyfriend."
Can U just dont, deny it that quick?!
Like I'm someone disgusting to U.

Sometimes, I really wish to know what U really thinking.
I really wish to know.
It's very tiring to guess what U have in mind.
Now, it's like the mirror, what I did to U, U're doing to me.
Soon.. how would it lead to?
Can anyone tell me?!

I wonder if U really will read this.
I'm not blaming on U.
just when no one here to tell how I feel, I wanna write it out.
at least, I would feel better.
I gotta love myself. right?! like what U said before.
I need a little care...
I'm nothing at all.
I caused all of these.
no matter how it be.
I'm the one who caused all of these
I deserved to be alone? afterall..
All I can say is, U changed me.
I'm glad that I'm changed.

U're my treasure, my everything. Then, who am I to U?
The love I give to U, all the love..
what it is?
If U dont want it this way, U gotta tell me.
I really love U from the deepest, deep from my heart.

Tell U what're U thinking, alright?
Cuz' I really want to know.
I need to know.

Am I destined to lose forever, once I lost..
Who am I...
this is the question. I always been thinking.

0 comments: